Cart (0) Close
Phaetus Dragon Hotend
USD$79.90 – USD$89.90Add to wishlist Add to compare
Printing hotend is the core hardware component of 3D printing equipment. A qualified printing hotend needs to meet the scientific flow rate ratio, so that the heat break will not blocked by material, and overall printing smoothly. In response to this demand, Phaetus has launched a new generation of 3D printing hotend “Dragon Hotend ”. Dragon Hotend is composed of Heat Block, Heat Sink and Heat Break , which are the best combination of hotend printing extrusion kit formed by R&D team after hundreds of tests and debugging!
– Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
– Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
– Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heatblock.
– The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
– Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
– The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
– Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
– Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering
Well-designed compact structure
Superior thermal isolation of heatbreak
Reinforced rigid structure
High temperature resistance
High Flow, Standard Flow