About the kit
Although we have added almost all the things you need, but you still need these:
- Hex Key, Recommended to buy a better one.
- Small slotted screwdriver, for terminals of electronic products.
- Diagonal Plier, cut/strip wires.
- Crimping Tool, using for XH2.54/Molex , IWISS 2820M is a good start.
- Crimping Tool, using for fork/spade terminal, such as IWISS LY-30J
- Linear Rails Grease, such as Mobiluxe EP1.
- Soldering, for brass inserts and endstop welding.
- Power Cord.
- For the plug-panel, you need to print the filtered one.
- The chains are 3 holes.
- [Optional]For XY endstop, there’s a PCB in the kit. follow this : Microswitch_Endstop
- [Optional]For Z endstop, there’s a PCB in the kit. follow this : Microswitch Z Endstop PCB
- For Octopus mount, you can find it here: octopussy on discord
- We are using 9mm wide belt on Z axis, make sure you print the right one.
There’s should be a small bag of these things if you order our frame kit, looks like this. (added since June, 2021)
it’s not on the offical bom but helpful to make your frame square.
TL-Q5MC2/TL-Q5MC2-Z with Octopus V1.1
Don’t wire the probe’s signal to PB7, PB7 have a EL357C, signal can’t pass it.
You can still use the
probe connector‘s 24V and GND on the board, then wire the signal(the black one) to one of the endstop PIN(PG6/PG9/PG10/PG11 or any input pin for endstop).
BAT85 is not necessary for a legit TL-Q5MC2/TL-Q5MC2-Z probe.